KleinLife is a vibrant community resource that provides social, educational and cultural programs, and vital health, wellnes s and social services. Its membership is multigenerational, mixed income and ethnically diverse. Individuals regularly come
The Klein Center City Senior Program will host its weekly Shabbat program from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at the Jewish Community Services Building.
Open the morning with coffee, tea and munchies while schmoozing with friends. Events include:
• Blood pressure screenings will be offered from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
• SOWN (Supportive Older Women's Network) weekly discussion group, led by social work intern Amy Rubin, from 8:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
• Choice of classes — "Exercise with Arlene" or "Current Events with Vince" from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
• Rabbi Beth Janus will lead a 10:30 a.m. Kabbalat Shabbat service
• An 11:30 a.m. hot kosher lunch from Betty the Caterer. The menu will include: chicken and rice soup; roast turkey with gravy; cranberry sauce; roasted red bliss potatoes, green beans, onions and peppers; challah roll; and birthday cake.
Norman Shayovich of Aura Home Care will present "Brain Teasers & Tricks to Stay Mentally Shapr and Fit." April birthdays will also be celebrated.
RSVP to 215-832-0539.
More Events from KleinLife (formerly known as Klein JCC)