Subscribe To our E-Newsletter
KleinLife (formerly known as Klein JCC)Location:
Jewish Community Services Building
2100 Arch Street
Senior Shabbat Program
April 18, 2014 8:30 AM-1:30 PM
The Klein Center City Senior Program will host its weekly Shabbat program from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at the Jewish Community Services Building.
Open the morning with coffee, tea and munchies while schmoozing with friends. Events include:
• Blood pressure screenings will be offered from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
• SOWN (Supportive Older Women's Network) weekly discussion group, led by social work intern Amy Rubin, from 8:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
• Choice of classes — "Exercise with Arlene" or "Current Events with Vince" from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
• Rabbi Beth Janus will lead a 10:30 a.m. Kabbalat Shabbat service
• An 11:30 a.m. hot kosher lunch from Betty the Caterer. The menu will include: matzah ball soup, roasted chicken leg with red wine demiglaze, baked potato, broccoli and a matzah honey cake.
Members of the Women’s Cabinet of the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia will speak. Musical entertainment will be provided by vocalist Nick Canzanese.
RSVP to 215-832-0539.