Subscribe To our E-Newsletter
Enjoy a day of beauty — inside and out — with the Sisterhoods of Beth El, Brothers of Israel, Ohev Shalom of Bucks County and Tifereth Israel of Bucks County.
The program will include a luncheon, guest speakers, your choice of breakout sessions and shopping with vendors.
Dr. Renee Sangrigoli, a cardiologist, will speak on "Women's Heart Health" and Todd Stofka, a certified hypnotherapist will discuss "Turn Down Your Stress and Improve Your Memory."
Breakout sessions include:
• "Dealing With Bullying," Adrienne Madnick, MSW, JFCS
• "Nutrition and Celiac Disease," Emily Rubin, RD. LDN, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
• "Healthy Cooking," Valerie Philmus, chef
• "Meditation," Pricilla Estes, yoga instructor
• "Self Defense," Officer Jack Reheil, Bensalem Police
• "Reiki," Iris Stendig Raskin, MSN
Proceeds will benefit the Michael Levin Memorial Fund for Israel and Face Forward.
Cost: $25. RSVP to 215-752-3468.