Professional Development Trip to USHMM
June 22 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 pm$50
-Are you a teacher needing ACT48 credits?
-Are you trying to meet Pennsylvania’s
legislation that strongly encourages the Holocaust to be taught in public schools?
-Or are you interested in visiting the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum?
Join us on Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
for a Professional Development trip to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
$50 per person ($5 discount for HAMEC Members)
Register now — space is limited
Everyone is welcome!
– 7 a.m. departure from the Holocaust Awareness Museum,
10100 Jamison Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19116
– Reserved admission to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum permanent and temporary exhibit:
“Some Were Neighbors: Collaboration and Complicity in the Holocaust”
– On bus talks and trip escort by:
– Holocaust survivors David Tuck and Danny Goldsmith
– Professor Brenda Gaydosh (West Chester University) who will be discussing Father Bernhard Lichtenberg and the role of Catholics
– HAMEC Education Director Geoff Quinn
– 4 p.m. departure from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, returning to the Holocaust Awareness Museum between 8 – 9 p.m.
– Lunch will be provided. Dinner is on your own at the Maryland rest area on I-95
Please select your choice of lunch sandwich from the following and include it with your RSVP:
Tuna | Turkey | Corned Beef | Vegetarian
To RSVP or for more information, contact
HAMEC Education Director Geoff Quinn at
215.464.4701 or [email protected]
Deadline for RSVPs is Thursday, June 15th, 2017