Help Federation honor active young leaders who demonstrate potential for future growth by submitting your nominations for several upcoming awards.
Each year, the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia recognizes young leaders in our Greater Philadelphia Jewish community for their involvement. You are encouraged to submit nominations for the Young Leadership Awards, which are listed below:
• Myer and Rosaline Feinstein Young Leadership Award
• Mrs. Isadore Kohn Young Leadership Award
• Jack Goldenberg Young Leadership Award
Eligible candidates should be between 25 and 45 years old and possess the following qualifications:
• An exemplary record of participation and performance in the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia and Philadelphia’s Jewish communal affairs;
• Leadership giving to Federation’s annual campaign and Philadelphia Jewish communal organizations;
• Demonstrated potential for significant future growth within the leadership ranks of the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia and its partner agencies, Jewish organizations and synagogues.
Nominations are due no later than Monday, June 2. Nominations can be made online at: www.jewishphilly.org. If you have any questions, call 215-832-0852.