10. It's a short drive from the Blue Route, the Schuylkill Expressway and the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
9. SEPTA's 100 Trolley Line stops right at the door, and the Bryn Mawr station on the R5 regional rail line is within walking distance.
8. Federation has arranged for bus transportation from several key locations for registered volunteers.
7. Child care and children's activities will make the event super family-friendly.
6. The 35-acre campus is wooded and beautifully landscaped.
5. The phone room is comfortable and attractive.
4. The food will be kosher, delicious and plentiful.
3. A number of celebrities, dignitaries and special guests will make appearances.
2. Having one central location is efficient and cost-effective. This will ensure that more money will be directed to meet critical needs in Greater Philadelphia, in Israel and around the world.
But the No. 1 reason to make Federation's Radnor Campus Super Sunday Central is to ensure that we are one community with one goal — to make an important difference in the lives of our people.
To register, call the Super Sunday hotline at 215-832-0630 or log on to: www.jewish philly.org.