Subscribe To our E-Newsletter
'Scene' Contest: Subscriptions to People's Light
To help People's Light & Theater celebrate its 31st year, "On the Scene" is offering one lucky contest winner a season pass for two to the Chester County landmark's Mainstage productions.
That's right - all of its Mainstage shows.
And it begins right now with a revival of Carson McCullers' "The Member of the Wedding," running to Oct. 23 at the bucolic Malvern theater.
What else will the winner and guest be able to see?
• "Jack and the Beanstalk," Nov. 23 to Jan. 8
• "Fabulation, or the Re-education of Undine," Jan. 11 to Feb. 19
• "The Crucible," Arthur Miller's classic, Feb. 22 to April 9
• "Yemaya's Belly," March 30 to May 7
• "The Man From Nebraska," May 24 to June 25
• "The Foreigner," June 28 to July 23
Abigail Adams serves as artistic director of the award-winning company, with Grace E. Grillet the managing director.
To enter, send your name, address and daytime phone number (postcards only) to "Scene-People's Light," c/o the Jewish Exponent, 2100 Arch St., Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Entries must be received by noon on Thursday, Sept. 29.
To hear about the People's Light season and for ticket information, call 610-647-1900.