Introduction to Judaism Class to be offered at Temple Sholom in Broomall
This class is for you if you are:
• A Jewish person wanting to learn the basics
• A non-Jewish person interested in or considering conversion
• A non-Jewish person part of a Jewish family/partnered with a Jewish person and wanting to deepen his/her understanding of Judaism
This 12 week class will cover:
• The meaning and rituals of Shabbat and other holidays
• Life cycle events such as birth, bris, marriage, conversion and death
• Jewish ethics and prayer
The class will be taught by Rabbi Beth Janus. Classes will be held Monday evenings 7:00-8:30 pm at Temple Sholom in Broomall from September 30, 2013 -December 16, 2013.
Introduction to Judaism Cost: $180 for member of Temple Sholom / $250 for non-synagogue members. Students will be asked to purchase 3 books for the class.
To ensure that we have enough students, please register by September 16.
For more information call 610-356-5165 or e-mail info@Temple-sholom.org