Congregation Raim Ahuvim Mikvah
Congregation Raim Ahuvim is one of Philadelphia’s oldest Orthodox Shuls, dating back to 1892. It was founded by a group of Austro-Hungarian immigrants in the Society Hill section of the city.
After several moves, the Shul is now located in Overbrook Farms, bordering Wynnefield.
Our membership today consists of Jews of all stripes, but we daven Nusach Sefard, in accordance with the tradition of the Shul.
The Men’s Mikvah is located in the basement at the back of Congregation.
The entrance to the Mikvah is on the right side of the shul.